Not to long ago, I made cookies for a bake sale. However, I didn’t want to make the same old, same old. I thought about it for a while and wondered what would happen if I made a cookie using chocolate hazelnut spread instead of peanut butter.
Here’s the recipe:
2 sticks of butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Put butter and sugar into mixing bowl and beat until fluffy
3. Add eggs and hazelnut spread to bowl and combine with the other ingredients in bowl
Helpful Tip: It’s helpful to spray your measuring cup or spoon with cooking spray before placing something like hazelnut spray, peanut butter or honey in it. This helps more of the ingredient go in your batter and less stuck in the measuring cup or measuring spoon.
4. Add the flour and baking soda to the bowl and combine with the other ingredients in bowl
6. Scoop onto greased baking sheet
Helpful Tip: I used an ice cream scoop to get the cookies to be a uniform shape and size
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
9. Let cool