Are you looking for a yummy and unique treat to bring to a party, office function or bake sale? Then this smores brownie is for you!
- For Graham Cracker Crust:
- 9 graham crackers (full sheets) 1/4 cup sugar 1 stick cutter
- Your favorite brownie recipe. (If you’re interested, I used this one by Alton Brown.)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
1. Make graham cracker crust
- To make graham cracker crust:
- Crush graham crackers
- Melt butter
- Combine graham crackers, butter and sugar
- Place in pan and spread so that it covers the bottom of the pan
- Refrigerate while mixing brownies
2. Mix your favorite brownie recipe batter
3. Pour batter on top of the graham cracker crust
4. Bake as directed by your brownie recipe of choice
5. After the brownies are done baking, throw some handful of marshmallows on top.
6. If you haven’t already, turn the oven off and place the brownies back into the warm oven until the marshmallows puff.
7. After taking the brownies out of the oven for the second time, use a knife to spread the marshmallows like frosting.
You can serve these warm, but they will be very messy! Yummy, but messy. I suggest putting them in the refrigerator for a little while. They’ll hold together better that way.
If you try this recipe, don’t hesitate to let us know! Do you have a favorite brownie recipe?